#TransformationThursday

           
          21 Years Old - 185 lbs
31 Years Old - 159 lbs (with baby)


I have NOT always been healthy.
I was 185 lbs ten years ago & I am 159 lbs currently (also 7&1/2 months pregnant!) Crazy, right?!

I STRUGGLED with weight until my mid 20s.
I tried every diet under the sun. They all FAILED.

However, one day I woke up and decided to make a LIFESTYLE change.
It wasn't EASY, but it was POSSIBLE.
NOW, I am HEALTHY & HAPPY!

I know it can be OVERWHELMING.
I know the different emotions that it can cause.
I've EXPERIENCED it all.

I was not comfortable in my OWN skin.
I was depressed because of they way others treated me.
I wanted everyone to ACCEPT me, but I didn't even accept MYSELF.

I just wanted to FEEL good about myself.
I wanted to be healthy, but I didn't know where to BEGIN.


NOW, after lots of hard work and research, I found it ONLY takes a few SIMPLE habits to be healthy.


CLEAN EATING🍏, EXERCISE DAILY💪🏼, DRINK H20💦 & GET REST🙈
If you make these simple habits part of your life, you will see RESULTS.


What you put inside your body comes through to the outside. Your physical state affects your mental state. Take control of your body, mind and spirit.

I am so grateful that I have been eating clean and exercising for the last 7 years because now that I am pregnant, I am able to take good care of my baby boy. I am giving him the nutrition he needs to enter this world as healthy as possible. Also, I plan to be a role model for him as he grows up so that hopefully he will live a healthy lifestyle as well.

I share my story so YOU know you are NOT ALONE. I hope this MOTIVATES you!

If you're READY to make a change, feel free to check out my website and sign up for a FREE health consultation with me.

To sign-up for a Free 50-Minute Health Consultation, click here: http://jessicalynnthomas.org/pages/contact


~ J. Lynn