Fuel Your Body - Lose Weight The Healthy Way!

Hey you,

I have decided to share something personal this morning with FAITH that this may help YOU.
For many years, I struggled with my weight. I was like a yo-yo! I tried a variety of diets & diet pills. I was a victim to the scale. I was constantly focused on the number that I saw every morning. It affected my mood for the entire day. L I S T E N  U P, you can be HEALTHY & FIT just by eating clean, controlling your portion sizes & exercising daily!

Even when I lost a good amount of weight, I had digestion issues so I became addicted to laxatives. I would gain 5 or more pounds within like 2 days because of my poor digestion. Ever since I started drinking Shakeology, I've stopped taking laxatives. Shakeology TOTALLY fixed my digestion problems. Laxatives are so terrible for your body! Diet pills are horrible also. I should have never taken them, but luckily I've found my SOLUTION.

I continue to PRAY every day for those out there suffering from eating disorders or those focused on the scale.

I know that SHAKEOLOGY can help YOU too!

Here's WHY I fell in LOVE with it:
* It's NOT a "protein shake"! It is a daily dose of dense nutrition (meal replacement).
* It contains OVER 70 super foods, plus vitamins & antioxidants.
* It curbs my hunger & I feel fuller longer.
* It curbs my junk food cravings (This is a BIG help for me.)
* It has helped me to lose weight.
* It gives me energy WITHOUT caffeine.
* It helps with my digestion.

~ J. Lynn