My Biography - A real, raw story about me...



It took me a long time to learn to accept who I am.  I wanted to be popular so badly.  I wanted to get asked out on dates, but never did.  I wanted to be a "girly-girl", but I was a tomboy.  I didn't learn how to put on mascara until I was in my 20s & to this day, that is the only makeup I wear. 

I am a child of God.  I am a music lover, especially Motown.  I am a geek.  I love to read personal development books.  I am shy and uncomfortable around people I don't know.  I am obsessed with Free People clothing! I'm terrified of rollercoasters.  I see the good in everyone.  I love to exercise.  I'm a wanderer!  

At the end of the day, it's not about them, it's about you.  It's about you believing you're worthy of being loved & seen for who you really are!  The world is waiting for you to shine! 

BE YOURSELF .... Jesus died so you could live. You are FREE! 


I always had a weight problem growing up, and it destroyed me.  I let what my peers thought of me tear me apart.  I was extremely insecure about the way I looked.  Needing the approval of others got me depressed and in horrible situations throughout my life.  I never was capable of allowing myself to be me. 

I was 185 pounds at one point in my life.  I struggled with weight until my mid 20s.  I tried every diet under the sun. They all failed.  However, one day I woke up and decided to make a lifestyle change.  It wasn't easy, but it was possible.  Now, I am healthy and happy. 
  
I know it can be overwhelming.  I know the different emotions that it can cause.  I've experienced it all.  I was not comfortable  in my own skin.  I was depressed because of they way others treated me.  I wanted everyone to accept me, but I didn't even accept myself. 

I just wanted to feel good about myself.  I wanted to be healthy, but I didn't know where to begin.  Now, after lots of hard work and research, I found it only takes a few simple habits to be healthy: clean eating, 30 minutes of exercise & drinking water. 
  
If you make these simple habits part of your life, you will see results.  I share my story so you know you are not alone. I hope this motivates you! 

~ J. Lynn