For Those That Have a Fearless Heart...

By listening to my heart, I made some foolish choices. I know I'm not the only one. I am hoping this reaches others who can relate. 
I wasn't afraid to take risks when it came to love. While some may say I'm brave, please know that following our hearts doesn’t always lead to simplicity and answered questions.
I overthought every possible scenario just to be prepared. I played everything out in my mind. I thought about how I would respond to every situation. I made up a world in my head, and nothing happened the way I thought.
Then, I spent days beating myself up, replaying every detail afterwards. I thought I should have seen that coming or I should have said this. However, no matter how many scenarios you make up in your head, there’s always one you miss.
Anyone who is fearless and believes in love has that one relationship that changed everything. I still think about it every day and part of me regrets it. However, part of me is proud to have tried.
I love too deeply. There isn’t anyone who will love you deeper than that of a worried mind and fearless heart. The amount of time we spend worrying is just a reflection of how much we care.
I had the best intentions. I had the bravest heart. Regardless, it didn't work out how I planned or wanted.
I will continue to pray that one day soon things will turn around. I know God has a better plan than I do. If you keep your faith, anything is possible. I know that the BEST DAYS ARE YET TO COME!
~ J. Lynn